APPLICATION DEADLINE: October, 15 2019.
In this application round member institutions can apply for financial support of the following activities:
- individual scholarships for students (exchanges for upto 6 months)
- individual scholarships for teachers (exchanges for upto 3 weeks)
- individual scholarships for administrative staff (exchanges for upto 3 weeks)
- scholarship for participation in summer/winter schools (1 – 3 weeks)
- organization of language courses (Sami, Norwegian or Russian)
- preparatory meetings related to development of joint courses/modules/degrees
- funding of project when estimated budjet does not exceed NOK 50 000,-
NB: If the estimated budget of the project exceeds NOK 50 000,-, we recommend the Norwegian partner institution applies for funding directly to the Norwegian Barents Secretariat at www.barents.no
Please read the program’s guidelines before you apply.
Institutions fill out the official application form (see «Apply and Report») and send it to the Barents Plus office together with individual forms from teachers and students.
Please send institutional applications to email@example.com. .
P.S. The announcement is made under condition that the Norwegian Barents Secretariat allocates funding for the project.